Rupee Rakshak is an investment advisory service ideal for entry level invetments designed for common man. The middle & lower middle income group is the one most exploited in any developing economy. They pay more for every service and receive the lowest benefit in return. More often, this segment are lured by greedy “dubious deposit schemes” promising unrealistic interest rate & fall prey Rupee Rakshak aims to help you safeguard your hard earned money and get decent returns with low risk.Starting with 5L lumpsum, with options to add in multiples of 50K, all those who opt for Co-op Bank FDs, PPF, Post office deposits should ideally explore Rupee Rakshak. One can try out the monthly savings if a one time investment is beyond means. Try RUPEE RAKSHAK MONTHLY
What are the likely issues with your current investment options?
Unauthorised chit funds and deposit schemes
- Unauthorised cash chits and luring deposit schemes have been around for decades. This has never been a safe option
- Operators have been known to abscond with the investor’s money. Everyone has a story of known family or a friend affected by Chit fund schemes
What could be possiblebe wrong with FD at nationalised banks?
- It’s safe but the rate of interest? Prices increase faster than the yearly rate of interest we receive from banks. Interest rate has fallen from 9.5% in 2012 to the prevailing 5.5%
- Bank rates are on a downward slide, with a COVID affected economy, it further goes down. And for a mere additional 1% - 2% more, is saving in a Co-op Bank worth the risk?
How about traditional life insurance policies?
- Insurance policy is safe, not suitable for short term. Money gets locked for the length of the tenure. Cannot stop, cannot withdraw. Higher loss if you do
- No respite from premium even during bad times. Bonus rates are low, sometimes lower than FD
ULIPS, mutual funds and Stocks, what could go wrong here?
- High fund charges, Admin Charges & insurance charges. Committed to pay for 5 years. High market risk. Unit Linked Insurance plans are good for long term, regular pay
- Equity Mutual funds are good, there are hundreds of schemes, each perform better in different times. Stocks are risky. Good for only those who carry expertise. Those who trade for short term or intraday most often lose
Now comes the question. Is there anything else you can invest in?
Rupee rakshak to your rescue!!
- Safety of Capital over 3 years
- Decent Returns, above average Bank FD for 3 years
- Flexibility to invest & withdraw free of cost
- Lesser Taxes on Returns than Bank FD
- Lower Fee than ULIPS, Mutual Funds, PMS
Safety of capital
You do not want to lose your hard-earned money for any reason Watch how Rupee Rakshak safeguard your money
Safe & stable returns, interest rates higher than from Bank FDs. Watch how Rupee Rakshak generates higher returns with safety
The gains on Rupee Rakshak is less taxed on the gains on Bank FD. Watch to know how much you save tax with Rupee Rakshak visavis Bank FD.
© FinMo. All rights reserved.